Wednesday 29 August 2007

So here I am in Paris. Lonely but safe, was very homesick last night. Still homesick but it's not as bad. Missing everyone a silly amount. Audrey really reminds me of mum which is making it harder at the moment, really miss her, Sam and dad..

It's beautiful here, haven't had time to do much so far. Tomorrow I'm going into Paris by myself. Have to get a bus and the Metro. A bit nervous - I should be ok but I'm still a bit worried.

Not really much to say. The family are amazing and they said that John can stay here when he comes to save him money - they also know some hotels in Paris where other friends can stay and will take me to the hotel to see them. They've set up the internet so I can use my laptop in the living room. This set up is a lot better than using their PC. They have a French keyboard so I'm terrible at typing with it.

2 comments:

Anzelak said...

Hey baby, that's fantastic news!

Things will get easier for you, I promise.

I can hear your voice!! Oo

Alannarama said...

glad to hear everything's going okay!

email me your address and snail mail shall be sent :)