Saturday 22 September 2007

Picture post!

Think it's time for a picture post!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Capucine took this one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Meet Madame Moustache. (Spelled wrong on purpose!)

And now time for my tale of woe. Yesterday I burnt three fingers making Capucine's dinner, left the pot handle over a lit hob without realising and then picked it up. They're not bad burns but never been burnt before so felt really sorry for myself. The burns don't hurt anymore they're shiny and I'm lacking a bit of my fingerprints.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Let's play spot the burns! Cookies for those who can see them. ^^'

A proper update will come at a later date.
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.